See why the world's leading data repositories, data collectors, and research organizations are members of the DDI Alliance.
What is the DDI Alliance
The DDI Alliance is a self-sustaining membership organization supporting the creation and development of the DDI specification as an international metadata standard for documenting data. Over 40 organizations are members of the DDI Alliance.
Benefits of Membership
Membership provides a direct voice in the decision-making process of DDI products and activities. DDI Alliance members are eligible to:
- Vote on Alliance products, including additions and modifications to specifications.
- Be elected to Alliance leadership, including the Executive Board and the Scientific Board.
- Have a seat at annual meetings, including the Annual Meeting of Members and the Annual Meeting of the Scientific Community.
- Participate on working groups, which develop DDI products and advise DDI leadership.
- Display the Alliance trademarks on promotional material and publicize participation in the Alliance.
- Send participants to Alliance-sponsored events at reduced or no cost.
- Request access to Member-only information.
The list of organizations and projects that have adopted the DDI standard continues to grow! View highlighted DDI adopters by visiting our Wall of Adopters.
More about the DDI Alliance
Find our mission statement and more at About the DDI Alliance.
Page Last Revised: 24 February 2021