Description of the physical properties of existing or published data (tables) in a rectangular format. The data could be either represented in records with character-separated values (CSV) or in records with fixed length.
PHDD could be used standalone or together with related vocabularies like Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT) or DDI-RDF Discovery (Disco). Descriptions in PHDD could be added to Web pages which provide tables in rectangular format. This would enable processing of this data by programs.
The combined usage of PHDD, DDI-RDF Discovery, and DCAT would support the creation of data repositories which provide metadata for the description of collections, for data discovery, and for processing of the data.
- RDF namespace http://rdf-vocabulary.ddialliance.org/phdd#
- HTML document, latest draft
- Other representations
- Turtle / Terse RDF Triple Language (canonical version)
- RDF XML
- Discussion forum
- Subscription email address: email@example.com
- Address for sending an email to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub repository (revision control system)
- Issue tracker
The DDI-RDF Discovery Vocabulary is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.